A Walk



Click for Gallery

I stopped taking photographs for a variety of reasons, not least a little bit of abuse that hit my confidence. Another was the directon of photography, where Youtube is full of gear reviews and people talking incessentantly about rules. I was tired of all of it. Tired too of justifying the kinds of peoples I like seeing from others, but also the kinds of pictures I live taking myself. Not that I'd been taking many of those lately but... I don't know. Maybe I was but it was hard to explain what I liked or why I liked it.

So this was just an hour's walk locally to rouse myself and take some photos.

[A few photos in this album were from a visit to Manchester some months ago, on the day of the Tory Party conference. They were still on the card when I uploaded them.]

 

Comments

Popular Posts