Warrington 8th June, 2024 -- The Tour of Britain


Click for gallery

A late decision to head into Warrington on a blustery day, which started out quite grey. I missed the start of  the Tour of Britain but made it in time to be at the end. Still learning to get my eye back in, remembering all the technical tricks to use a camera when shooting street. The advantage of being at this kind of event is that it's not really street. You can carry a camera around and not look too suspicious. I also wanted an easy day. It was my third big event of the week, which is unusual for these parts. I rounded it off my falling over -- one of those times I misjudged where I was putting my foot because I was wearing my glasses, which I don't usually do when doing any photography. Makes me wonder if I need to wear them at all. 




Comments

Popular Posts